We meet a lot of disenchanted professionals, who believe their advertising efforts didn’t go as well as they anticipated. As such, we challenge the status quo and traditional promotional theories.
We confront conventional thinking by empowering our clients, enhancing reputations, and creating long-lasting pools of knowledge. We just happened to be highly accomplished marketing strategists. How may we help you?
Our three decades of experience has shown us that you cannot have a successful practice if you can’t explain what you do? You can’t establish a solid reputation as an authoritative leader if you don’t communicate your core purpose.
We are marketing strategists; and for many professionals, we are freelance writers. As such:
- We will help your practice find its’ voice, build your brand, elevate the way you think about your business and your audience, and convert the complex into relatable narratives.
- Our skills leave you more time to focus on growing your practice and nurturing vital client/patient relationships.
- Our philosophy is that the surest way to ensure that you’re staying on “top-of-mind.”
- Therefore, we develop strategies for creating superior branding platforms that create separation between you and your competition.
Additionally, as it relates to your practice growth, business attraction is generally performed in one of two ways. You either manipulate your pricing through incentives, sales, rebates, and so on, or you can inspire.
You may not have given this much thought; but, every day that you open for business, your competitors are actively and aggressively trying to confiscate your clientele through their advertising campaigns, television and radio spots, flyers, coupons, and so on.
The million-dollar question is: What are you doing to keep that from happening? What are you doing that your competitors aren’t?
- The information you provide to consumers is crucial to the success of your business; if communication is your Achilles’ heel, you may be in trouble.
- You need to structure your practice’s message (in everything you produce, like your website, your blogs, newsletter, etc.) so that it features clear, attractive, interesting and compelling content.
- Your practice is unique; it has its singular voice, its own goals, its own challenges, and opportunities. Your goal is to set your brand apart from the competition.
Hence, if you want successful promotional ventures, avoid laying out a laundry list of services you provide — it doesn’t inspire, and it’s hugely ineffective. People make psychological connections to things they can connect with and understand; consumers tend to forget lists and bullet points. But if your audience can relate to it, they will remember a good story.
Our mission: Improve the quality of your patient/client communication through superior content told in an engaging, relevant and compelling way.
Business partners, Steve Cox, and Claudio Gormaz are accomplished marketing strategists and superb writers and storytellers who have successfully engineered many prosperous content marketing enterprises.
Steve Cox (writing and mentoring under the pen-name of Steven Von Loren) is a business development specialist, author, and he has worked with some of the most prominent businesses, in over fifty-nine different industries, like law firms, publishing, and medical practices in the country for decades.
Claudio Gormaz is also a business development strategist and author. His background includes both national and international advertising experience. Like Steve, he too has worked with many industries such as the medical industry, real estate market, accounting, and legal markets.
Together they have over fifty years of marketing and advertising experience. Their expertise has helped many, many practice owners to strengthen their business, increase both the quantity and quality of their client/patient portfolios, capture market share, become authorities in their areas, and increase their free time.
For years, they have provided profitable results for their clients. Steve and Claudio develop their clients’ promotional blueprint to create predictable and dependable outcomes which lead to greater sales and market dominance.
HOW TO BEST USE THIS SITE:
“Every business school in the country teaches this basic principle for expanding and growing one’s business:
You must increase your practice’s traffic, convert the curious into actual patients/clients, then you must retain your “best” clientele for years to come. When you achieve this task, you will then be able to offer them more of your services more often.
- This site is a teaching tool so that any lawyer, accountant or doctor, or their marketing representative(s), could select various items that they wish to strengthen within their practice. More importantly, none of this would be possible if we couldn’t tell your unique story effectively through your content.
- You will notice that at the top menu bar, there are two options titled “Your Branding” and “Practice Enhancement.” Under each category, you will find a series of training modules written in easy-to-read and follow article formats. We provide this not as random blogs, but rather actual training on the very topics on which we train our clients.
- Therefore, if your interest is to create better branding for your practice, we provide step-by-step instruction on that topic. Likewise, if your interest is in writing better advertising with profitable results, or creating a competitive advantage, or legally confiscating your biggest competitors best patients or clients, we train you how to do that as well.
ONE LAST SNIPPET ABOUT US:
We don’t just write about things we know nothing about or have experience in. In 1996, we joined the ranks of published authors.
- We have written countless business enhancement articles for multiple regional and national business publications.
- Our proven business growth and development strategies have been published in over 103 business-to-business publications, trade journals, business-oriented magazines, like Entrepreneur Magazine, The Washington Post, MSN Business, Chiropractic Economics, Plastic Surgery News, to name a few.
- We have written several books on these critical business enhancements strategies.
* We MUST stress that nothing we are saying is meant to be boastful; but rather, to demonstrate that we can do the same thing for your practice.
Again, we will gladly coach you on any of these topics. Ultimately, our goal is very singular; we want to be your allies in this endeavor!
Attention editors, reporters, blog owners, We will happily provide you with an interview. You can contact Steve or Claudio directly on their personal emails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or contact me via his personal cell number: 530.210.0890, 951.294.2274.
To read Steve and Claudio’s author profiles, just click on the names below: